Thursday, August 29, 2013

When its too late..

I was happily inlove with my friend turned bestfriend turned lover turned father of my baby for the past 6 years. We've been together for 5years and 2months. My world stopped when he realized I am not the right one for him. My world turned upside down and got nobody to seriously talk to. Since he was the only person I trust and the only one who was there for me from the start.

I was too busy that I didn't notice it was nearly the end for us. I was busy fixing myself when our relationship was torned apart. I just didn't see it coming. And it was too late.

If I could only return back the favor and bring it back. If only I focus on us. If only I wasn't naive enough. If only. There are a lot of "if's" on my mind. 

All I could remember now was the time we spent happy.

He was everything I ever wanted. He was a friend.

I dont know how to let go. I am too selfish to make him go. I am to blind to see that love is gone.

If' Only..

Its when you already found the right one for you, yet you are not the right one for that person.


No comments:

Post a Comment