Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Top 10 BreakUp Songs

Here my list of BreakUp songs. This may be hard at some point but just move forward. Put on your earphone, forget about the world, volume high and turn on music. This songs will make you cry but eventually you'll get over it.

1. You've made me stronger by Regine Velasquez (a cover by Ram Chaves)

you've made me stronger by breaking my heart
You ended my life and made a better one start
You've taught me everything from fallin' in love
To letting go of a lie




2. Bisan pa cover by David DiMuzio

Bisan pa ug may la-in ka na karon
Ikaw lang gihapon ang higugma-on
Bisan pa ug kasakit lang ang ma-angkon
Basta malipay ka ang tanan akong dawaton




3. Let Her Go by Passenger (cover by Jasmine Thompson)

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know you love her when you let her go




4.  It's Alright, It's Ok by Ashley Tisdale

No looking back
I wont regret, no
I will find my way
I'm broken





5. Over You by Chris Daughtry

Now that its all said and done, 
I cant believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down like an old abandoned house
What you said when you left, 

just left me cold and out of breath
I felt if I was in way to deep, 

guess I let you get the best of me




6. Help me get over by Jonalyn Viray

There is no easy way of letting go
But I know there’s no sense
In holding on too much to something fading
Help me, Help me
Help me get over you




7.  Where do broken hearts go (cover by Blaire LeVoir)

Where do broken hearts go?
Can they find their way home?
Back to the open arms
Of a love that's waiting there




8. You've got it all by Britney Spears

You got it all over him
You got me over him
Honey it's true
There's just you
You must have been heaven sent
Hearing me call you went
Out on a limb




9. No Surprise by Chris Daughtry

It's no surprise, I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today
Yeah, you and I will be a tough act to follow
But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise





10. Breakeven by The Script (cover by Maddi Jane)

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even





So that's it. Enjoy guys.  

SMILE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment