Monday, September 2, 2013

Official Fifty Shade's of Grey Cast

2:45 in the morning to be exact while at work I received a notice from some of the artist I followed on twitter about the release of the official cast for the Fifty Shades of Grey Movie. I instantly hit Google on my phone and browse Twitter. And i'm really disappointed of the result. It doesn't mean I don't want to watch the movie of course I would still. Duh! It's just I was expecting different actors for the lead roles.

Here are the actors I was expecting. I know you agree with me.




Chris Hemsworth
Ian Somerhalder
Alex Pettyfer
Matt Bomer


Amanda Seyfried
Emma Watson







Alex Bledel


Official Cast:


Charlie Hunnam

 

Dakora Johnson
No doubt, I still like Charlie after Pacific Rim his awesome, I just don't agree on the Christian Grey role.

No comments:

Post a Comment